Puppy Dog Manners provides basic dog obedience training and modification of behavioral issues such as pulling on the leash, nipping and mouthing behaviors, chewing, jumping, bolting, problems with housebreaking, barking, digging, poor socialization, anxiety issues and problems in crowded situations.
Rates for services from Puppy Dog Manners are competitive to the rates of other trainers in Northern Virginia.
What Can You Expect to be Reviewed and Addressed?
- Instructing and modeling of basic obedience training methods such as verbal cues, hand signals, sound cues and clicker training.
- Modeling handling techniques.
- Teaching you and family members to interact in a more consistent, positive manner with your dog.
- Implementing strategies for resolving problem behaviors.
- Providing ongoing assessment of your dog's progress toward established goals.
- Providing helpful handouts relevant to training and methods for reducing undesired behaviors.
- Facilitating training in and outside of the home, during walks and in areas where your dog will be in contact with other canines and people.
PuppyDogManners provides individual, at your home, dog training to resolve problem behaviors. We work with all breeds and ages of dogs.
Puppy Dog Manners works with individuals, couples and families, and offers highly affordable rates for Individual & Family Sessions
(Ask About Our Local Price Matching Guarantee)
(Rates will be considered on a case by case basis to meet your specific needs.)
In home training offered in the Reston, Herndon, Chantilly, Leesburg, Great Falls and general areas around Loudoun and Fairfax Counties.
Please Call Margaret Belfield to set up your Consultation. (Naturally with no obligation to move forward with additional sessions.)